Friday, April 15

Ready for Summer?  I bet after planning those dream vacations on Wednesday.  At the beginning of class today we will be refining our itineraries, making sure all the needed parts are included and that it gets shared with Ms. Wilson via e-mail jwilson0828@gmail.com

Once we have the plans all ironed out it is time to think post trip!  We will be using two of Google's picture tools Panoramio http://www.panoramio.com/ and Picasa (located on your dock) to find pictures of your travel areas.  Picasa even allows you to edit!
All of our friends will be dying to see our pictures...so we will share them our trip video we complied using Trip WOW!  You will need to register first using this website Trip Advisor

Check out my slide show from my High School Senior Trip that I posted to my blog! Ms. Wilson's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment